Karizma Tekstil Ayakkabı Malzemeleri A.Ş takes the highest level of security measures possible to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; In accordance with the 10th article of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, the shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Supervisor
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law No.6698"), your personal data; will be collected and processed by Karizma Tekstil Ayakkabı Malzemeleri A.Ş. ("COMPANY") as the data controller within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Credential information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing by the COMPANY from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners, website and factory visitors and suppliers. Personal data can be collected in categories such as sales information.
Your personal data collected;
- Providing the COMPANY's products and services to you, fulfilling our obligations to you, organizing records and documents, complying with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
- To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
- To communicate in order to convey the necessary information to you regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information processing support services received, and these services and products,
- Conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about your products and services, complaints and requests,
- Managing your online sales membership, receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, control, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest determination, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
- Comparative product and / or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY's main contract, which is the subject of your disclosure to the COMPANY
- To comply with the information storage, reporting, informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
- To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you,
will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives;
- To the business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislative provisions,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- To the real or legal persons with whom we cooperate in the realization of product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and the above-mentioned purposes, to the institutions and organizations that we cooperate with, to the institutions that we have contracted to send messages we send to our customers, to the cargo companies, and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 9.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, our factory, our website and social media accounts, especially verbal, written or electronic media or other channels to be established / formed in the future;
Within the framework of the legal legislation by the COMPANY for the purposes stated above and the performance of the contract, being clearly stipulated in the law, your personal data being made public by you, being obligatory for the establishment, use or protection of the right to be granted to you; It is collected in a way that does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, limited to the existence of legal reasons such as the legitimate interests of the COMPANY and its obligation to fulfill its legal obligation.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to the COMPANY using the following methods, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged in the answer to be given. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by OUR COMPANY will not exceed the cost of the recording medium. In this context, personal data owners;
Learning whether your personal data is processed,
If their personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In accordance with the paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué No. You can send it by using electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
In your application;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey T.C. Your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or, if any, your identity number,
c) Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
d) Your request subject,
information and documents related to the subject, if any, must also be attached to the application.
You can send your written applications to Karizma Tekstil Ayakkabı Malzemeleri A.Ş Barbaros Hayrettinpaşa Mah. Cebeci Cad. Doyuran İş Merkezi No: 117/1 Gaziosmanpaşa İstanbul. You can access the application form here.
Your applications you want to make via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can to the e-mail address.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent completely and containing the requested information and documents, depending on the nature of your request.